- There is a mystery basket and a common ingredient table. All items from the mystery basket have to be used for cooking.
- The competition will begin at 8.00 am.
For the team event each team will be given 3 Hrs to prepare the dishes. (This includes time to see the mystery basket & prepare the dish). The Competitors should submit the name of the dishes they will cook once they have seen the mystery basket.
- For the individual event each competitors will be given 1 Hrs to prepare the dish. (This includes time to see the mystery basket & prepare the dish). The Competitors should submit the name of the dishes they will cook once they have seen the mystery basket.
- The cook off slots: For team event is as follows: 8:00 am, 12:00 Noon and 4:00 pm.
For the individual event the cook off slots are 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 Noon, 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
- Each kitchen station will be equipped with the necessary work tables, induction plates and sauce pans, frying pans, spoons, whisk and chopping board. Electrical points will be provided for use of blenders etc.
- Raw material will be provided by the organizer. (COMPETITORS CAN BRING ANY NON PRE-PREPARED RAW MATERIAL ON THEIR OWN)
- Competitors must leave the kitchen station in a neat and tidy condition.
- After you submit your dishes you will be given 10 minutes to write your recipe for the dishes you have prepared.
- The Competitors can bring special tools to prepare the meals for the award and all presentation and display them
- All the Competitors have to represents themselves in formal Chef attire brought by themselves.
- The publicity of the award will be done through a PR agency using print, television, radio, internet and social media channels.
The decision of the Judges is final and binding and not contestable by any participant at the venue or in any format or through any agency or any court of law. By signing the entry form the participant fully knows, understands and acknowledges this point and abides by it.
- Entries are accepted on a first-come basis & may have to be restricted at a certain number.
- In case of cancellation of participation due to unforeseen circumstances, the organizers should be notified immediately. This is nontransferable.
- Competitors must report at least 60 minutes prior to the commencement of the competition. No work will be allowed before the stipulated time
- Competitors must ensure that no organization name /logo is visible on any of the accessories on the display tables
- If an award is won, the competitor has to ensure that he/she, or someone on his/her behalf, is there to accept it. All awards are to be accepted in chef uniform.
- All-packing/exhibit debris must be removed from the venue before judging begins.
- The organizers will not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of exhibits, equipment, utensils or personal belongings of the competitors.
- The organizers reserve the right to rescind, modify or add on to any of the above rules and conditions and their interpretation of these is final. They also reserve the right to limit the number of entries.
- Competitors contravening any of the Rules and Regulations of GO CHEESE INDIAN CHEF AWARDS may be disqualified.
- All content in any form, including all recipes, photographs and videos taken by the organizer for the GO CHEESE INDIAN CHEF AWARDS are the whole and sole right of FENNN TRUST and can be used by them in any form around the world and in any media format. By signing one’s name on the entry form one understands this point clearly and accepts this point without any contention.
- By signing the entry form, and the indemnity paper one indemnifies the company (FENNN TRUST) and all its employees and all other individuals present during the competition and the awards night from any hurt/ harm/damage/loss suffered by the individual
- It should be noted that all recipes and data including visuals collected at the award is the sole property of FENNN TRUST and can be used by them for any entity, associate, or any one under the sun as they felt fit.
- The organizers reserve all rights to the recipes used and photographs taken at the award. Any publication, reproduction or copying of the recipes can only be made with the approval of the organizers.
- In the event if the participating chef breaks, damages, causes loss to be the organizers equipment or to any thing at the venue the same would have to be paid for without dispute by the chef.