Presentation & Authenticity
Ingredients and side dishes must be in harmony. Points are granted for excellent presentation without compromising the authenticity and originality of the dish.
Punctuality in Presentation
Dishes must be presented at the judges’ table by the specified time. Two points will be deducted for every minute late. Competitors will not be allowed to present their dishes out of turn if they finish ahead of time.
Hygiene & Cleanliness
Attention must be paid to hygiene & cleanliness during the preparation of food
Voting process will be done of final nominations in each category .The details of the final nominations will be put up on the award night and there is a weightage in every category.
The judges of the award will be Eminent Chefs and personalities HEADED BY CHEF HEMANT OBEROI.
The dish will be judged on the following parameters with the maximum points available being a 100:
- Taste 0 - 25 points
- Texture & Consistency 0 – 20 points
- Presentation 0 - 10 points
- Authenticity 0 - 15 points (Must be sustainable with evidence)
- Punctuality in Presentation 0 - 10 points
- Hygiene & Cleanliness 0 - 10 points
- Voting process of final nominations in each category 0 - 10 points
Points to note :
- Taste: The dish must have appropriate taste and seasoning, in quality, flavor and colour, the taste should confirm to the name of the dish.
- Texture & Consistency: The dish must confirm to the standards of texture and consistency of gravy or masala.