With his own company “Kitchen Dynamics” has undertaken various Projects as the Corporate Consultant Chef. With over twenty five years of professional cooking and kitchen management experience, is now the “Corporate Executive Chef for Indian Chef Awards”. Passed out from I.I.H.M.S. (Indian institute of Hotel Management- Bombay) after his B.Sc. Degree. Further on completed his Master Degree with “Johnson & Wales” – Miami Florida – USA, Hotel Administration, Is now pursuing his Doctorate through the Cornel University under the Mentorship of Dr. Alex Wright an Noted Hospitality Veteran from Harvard His Other Accolades include –
- Management and Conventional Leadership - Carnival College of Management, Miami, Florida, USA
- Spearhead Team Building and Orientation - Carnival College of Management, Miami, Florida, USA
- “Champion Within” University of Johnson & Wales, Miami, Florida, USA. (CEU 4/6.)
- United State Public Health Service. Miami Florida USA
- Certified Trainer for Hotel/ Vessel Hygiene and Sanitation and External Auditor.
- Advanced HACCP / Vessel Hygiene and Sanitation Instructor.
Federal Department of the United States Public Health and ( U.S.P.H) “Centre for Disease Control & Prevention”, Port Canaveral, Florida. He Started with SHERATON, INDIA - Five Star Hotels as an H.A.T (Hotel Administrative trainee) & became Chef De Partie for the Banquets Kitchen in a short span of a year.
Catering being his first passion, he was selected by the Tourism Government of India to participate in the Food and Cultural Festival in Jakarta -Indonesia. He has catered for the President of Portugal - His Excellency Mr. Mario Soares, His Excellency Dr. Ramon Herzog and Mrs. Herzog, the President of Federal Republic of Germany, Ms. Robin Rafael, Assistant Secretary of the Asian Region for the Government of United States of America, His Excellency Mr. Bill Clinton. Ex.The President of United States of America, Royal Highness Princess Katherine of Spain along with her husband. The Crowned Prince & Princess Mikoof Japan on their visit to Pokhara, His highness Prince Charles on his trip to Nepal, Late Crown Prince of Nepal Vir Diphendra Bahadur Singh His Excellency Mr. H. D. Deve Gowda, Ex. Prime Minister of India, EX. Prime Minister of India Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi ,Hollywood Celebrities. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts, Maat Damon.Ambassadors of various countries like American, Japan, Chinese, French, Italian, UK, India, Pakistan, Australia, Germany, and UAE.
- Alpha Sigma Delta - Freshmen's Honors Society U.S.A
- Member of the Chefs Gold Circle Guiled® USA.
- Ex-Faculty Member of Academy of Culinary Education – ACE Goa
- Ex-Faculty Member of Environment for Work & Education Goa (EWE)
- Ex. Principle & Director of Technical Institute of Culinary and Food Service - Goa
- Guest Lecturer at Dempo Collage for Senior Students of Management Business Administration. M.B.A
- Cooperate Trainer (India) for the AIDA Cruise Liners (Germany)
- Corporate Consultant (India) Ave Marian Resorts & Hotels
- Corporate Consultant Chef and Director Ops. for Royal Foods (Goa)
- Operations Director of Royal Only Chicken – R.O.C - (Goa)
- Principal Corporate Consultant for Lifestyle Cafes / 7 Beans – Hubli . Karnataka
- Corporate Chef – AgriNet group Pvt. Ltd. – Bangalore Karnataka
Being a trained HACCP / FSSAI instructor, he has hands on trained more than 246 Chefs / Cooks / Senior Kitchen Staff in Various sections of kitchen operations and imparting skills in Multi Cuisine cooking. His knowledge of cooking includes- North & Regional Indian, Goan, Mangalorean, Peshawari, Tandoor, Thai, Classical & Rustic Italian, French, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Texmex, Cajun, Pilipino, Chinese (all 4 Province), Croatian, Romanian, Jamaican, Caribbean & Soul Food (Louisianan Rustic), Lebanese. He has Managed catering operations for 3200 Pax & Successful catering experience for over (5,500+ Pax.) while he was with the largest fleet of Cruise Lines as Chef de Cuisine.
His Span of Experience spread over several countries, where he spent over 12 years in the U.S. His international Stint has been associated with a number of Star Brands and Chain of Hotels and Resorts from DUBAI, where heset a trend of his own blend of fusion cooking of Arab Oriental eastern and western cuisine, where he amalgamated Arabic flavours with western ideas and Presentation which caught the attention of quite a few Local News Media who presented him in their news media.
In SHANGRI – LA VILLAGE , NEPAL , then a newlyopened Five Star deluxe Boutique hotel in the heart of the kingdom of Nepal, he had the privilege to platter his creation to a number of International Heads of State and dignitaries. Was selected to train chef from different Countries that include Singapore, Hong Kong &Phuket in various hotels. A Visiting Guest Chef “SALON CULINAIRE” - Singapore.
Promoted as the “Youngest Chef in the Region at the Age of 21” at HOTEL FIDALGO Goa, Chef Rohan Parish finds his passion & is now flourishing with his skills to setting up of Turn Key Hotel / Restaurant Projects, Kitchen Designs, Menu Engineering, Lecturing Chefs and B.O.H Training. He has successfully developed and operated Theme food concepts in Food Courts of Mega Malls, Coffee Shop, and Buffet Outlets in five Gulf Countries. He has been Instrumental in Training, Costing, and Setting up of a fully functional operating system for the independent Revenue generating Outlets. He offered Consultancy and Training Services for New Start-ups and Trouble Shooting for Restaurants and Low Turnover Food & Beverages Outlets